The swivel bracket is used to mount any support wheel with a stem diameter of 45-48 mm. Thanks to the rotary mechanism, the swivel clamp allows you to deploy the trailer support wheel 90 degrees parallel to the trailer drawbar.
- Reduces the time for lowering and lifting the support wheel;
- Protects the support wheel from damage;
- Increases ground clearance by lifting the rolling wheel higher from the road surface.
Once having picked up the height, the support wheel is fixed in the clamp, then the height adjustment is carried out by rotating the handle of the support wheel.
Principle of operation
1) fixing the support wheel with a yoke;
2) pulling the bracket with two springs;
3) turn the clamp by 90 degrees;
4) snapping the bracket into horizontal holes.
The swivel clamp is attached to the drawbar using two M10 bolts. The location of the holes corresponds to the standard mounting clamp of the support wheel. The swivel clamp can be installed in the holes of a conventional clamp. The distance between the bolts must be
Save this product for later
Display prices in:RUB
Отсутствующий товар скоро появится в продаже. Мы активно над этим работаем!