They are installed under snowmobile skis to overcome snowless areas and maneuver in the box. The device provides forward and reverse movement, due to the presence of a stop with a rubber damper. The adjustments of the device allow it to be used on most models of snowmobiles.
Three types of adjustment:
1. Adjustment for the width of the ski.
2. Adjustment of the angle of inclination and departure of the stop.
3. Adjustment of the angle of inclination and departure of the hook.
1. The recommended speed is no more than 4 km/h.
2. The load on one device is not more than 150 kg.